- Rotation service can be done on a walk-in basis. No appointment needed!
- (However we recommend booking an appointment to avoid long wait time)
- It is recommended that tires be rotated approximately every 8,000-12,000 km. This preserves the tread life of your tires, and ensures a more even wear on the whole set of 4.
- A simple tire plug is a very simple fix. The great benefit about this is that it is a cheap alternative to a tire patch and takes much less time.
- Over time, slight air leaks can develop around the plug area on some occasions. This method is recommended if you intend on replacing your punctured tire within 12 months.
- NOTE: Not all tires can be plugged or patched safely, our staff will inspect the punctured tire and advise you.
- If the puncture is close to/on the sidewall, it cannot be safely patched or plugged. In this case the punctured tire will need to be replaced.
Starting at $19 per tire
- By using quality products, equipment and our knowledge, we ensure that our work is of the highest quality.
- We are careful in our installation to ensure that absolutely no damage is done to your rims and a perfect wheel balance is achieved each and every time.
- All installation and balancing services are final and non-refundable. A 90 day warranty is included on all workmanship.
- If you believe there is a problem with the service you received, you may bring in your vehicle and we will diagnose the issue, and – if applicable, repair it free of charge within the 90 day period.
- After the 90 days from your original purchase, any additional inspections or services performed on your vehicle will be charged at the normal rate.
- A tire patch involves removing the tire from the rim, cleaning the spot to be repaired and applying an adhesive patch that cures and bonds to the tire.
- A tire patch is the best repair solution for a puncture, but requires more material and labour, and is therefore more expensive.